How I Think 10 Popular TV Characters Manage Their Money
If TV characters lived in the real world, they would be faced with paying bills, investing, and budgeting for their lifestyle. For some, money is a central plot point in their series. Others are living in a galaxy far, far away. Whether it’s canon that they deal with finances or not, I’m rounding up 5 popular characters who seem like they would manage money well if given the chance… and 5 who simply can’t be trusted, in my opinion.
Last year, I wrote a similar article that included characters like Johnny Rose (Schitt’s Creek), Leslie Knope (Parks & Recreation), and Chidi Anagonye (The Good Place). But this updated list includes characters from TV shows popular right now.
Let’s start with our good money managers…
1. Wednesday Addams (Wednesday)
2. Joel Miller (The Last of Us)
3. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Obi-Wan Kenobi)
4. Janine Teagues (Abbott Elementary)
5. Joyce Byers (Stranger Things)
Managing your finances well is hard work. These characters seem less likely to keep their receipts or track their spending.
1. Georgia Miller (Ginny & Georgia)
2. Daemon Targaryen (House of the Dragon)
3. Tanya McQuoid (The White Lotus)
4. Oliver Putnam (Only Murders In The Building)
5. Emily Cooper (Emily In Paris)
Which characters would you add to this list? Tell us in the comments below!